Radiance Multi for Pregnancy 90
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Radiance
- Product Code: Radiance
- Reward Points: 1
- Price in reward points: 40
Optimal nutritional support during preconception, pregnancy and lactation is vital for the health of the pregnant mum and baby. Multi for Pregnancy provides key vitamins, nutrients and minerals for optimal support.
- Optimal growth and development of the growing foetus
- Optimal health and wellbeing of the mother
- Builds stores of essential nutrients in the pre-conception phase
SIZE: 90 tablets
One tablet a day with food
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCI) 15mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 15mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 15mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 15mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI) 15mg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 25µg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, ascorbate) 100mg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 500IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 50IU
- Vitamin K1 50µg
- Beta-carotene (pro-vitamin A 2500IU) 1.5mg
- Bioflavonoids (lemon) 30mg
- Biotin 50µg
- Choline 5mg
- Folic Acid 150µg
- Inositol 5mg
- PABA 500µg
- Boron (glycinate) 500µg
- Calcium (carbonate, ascorbate) 300mg
- Chromium (polynicotinate) 25µg
- Copper (glycinate) 1mg
- Iron (bisglycinate) 10mg
- Iodine (potassium iodate) 75µg
- Magnesium (oxide, aminoate) 150mg
- Manganese (chelate) 1mg
- Molybdenum (chelate) 20µg
- Phosphorous 24mg
- Potassium (aspartate, iodate) 10mg
- Selenium (L-Selenomethionine) 20µg
- Silica (dioxide) 11mg
- Vanadium (chelate) 5µg
- Zinc (chelate) 7.5mg
Always ask your product supplier or health professional if there are any specific precautions regarding your use of this or any supplement.
Flat rate shipping within New Zealand of $5 to non-rural addresses. Shipping is FREE for non-rural orders over $80.
Rural shipping is $8.50 for orders under $80 and $5 for orders over $80.
We aim to dispatch your order by courier the day we receive payment and you can expect to receive your order within 1-2 working days. Orders to rural addresses may take up to 3 working days and we reserve the right to use NZ Post instead of courier, if appropriate.
We can arrange Saturday delivery (in most main centres) for orders placed on Friday before 11am (or Thursday 3pm for South Island customers). Please contact us to arrange this. There is an additional $5 charge for Saturday delivery.
If for any reason an item you have ordered is out of stock we will endeavour to order the product and get it to you ASAP. If there is going to be a delay in you receiving your items you will be contacted.
If you are unhappy with any items you have purchased you may return them for a refund within 7 days of receipt. Please Contact Us to arrange any returns.
The goods are to be returned at your own expense and must be in unused, re-saleable condition, with their original packaging. Refund or a store credit will be processed on the receipt of the items in their original condition. When returning items please remember to include your details; whether you want a refund or exchange etc. It is advisable to obtain proof of postage or use tracked delivery for more security.
If a refund is required on products that had free shipping, we reserve the right to deduct our shipping costs from any refund due.
Please contact us before returning any items.
Items purchased on sale are generally not able to be returned for a refund, however occasionally a store credit may be offered.