Tula Free-To-Grow Carrier - Marigold
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Brand: Tula
- Product Code: Tula
- Reward Points: 12
- Price in reward points: 279
As you welcome your baby to the world, the Free-to-Grow carrier seamlessly adjusts and lets you hold them close from the very beginning. Our first collection celebrates the precious moments of childhood. So simple, yet distinctly precious.
Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier Features:
- Body panel adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position as your baby grows, supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Adjustable padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight twill hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Soft leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Free-to-Grow baby carriers can be used from 7 - 45 pounds (3.2kg-20kg)
- Coordinating printed twill base and removable hood with snaps
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
Baby Carrier Product Measurements:
- Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 12.5cm - 38cm.
- Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 28cm - 43cm tall.
- Hip Belt Measures 12.5cm tall and 68.5cm wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76cm (waistband total of ~ 145cm long).
- Weight of the carrier: 770g.
Flat rate shipping within New Zealand of $5 to non-rural addresses. Shipping is FREE for non-rural orders over $80.
Rural shipping is $8.50 for orders under $80 and $5 for orders over $80.
We aim to dispatch your order by courier the day we receive payment and you can expect to receive your order within 1-2 working days. Orders to rural addresses may take up to 3 working days and we reserve the right to use NZ Post instead of courier, if appropriate.
We can arrange Saturday delivery (in most main centres) for orders placed on Friday before 11am (or Thursday 3pm for South Island customers). Please contact us to arrange this. There is an additional $5 charge for Saturday delivery.
If for any reason an item you have ordered is out of stock we will endeavour to order the product and get it to you ASAP. If there is going to be a delay in you receiving your items you will be contacted.
If you are unhappy with any items you have purchased you may return them for a refund within 7 days of receipt. Please Contact Us to arrange any returns.
The goods are to be returned at your own expense and must be in unused, re-saleable condition, with their original packaging. Refund or a store credit will be processed on the receipt of the items in their original condition. When returning items please remember to include your details; whether you want a refund or exchange etc. It is advisable to obtain proof of postage or use tracked delivery for more security.
If a refund is required on products that had free shipping, we reserve the right to deduct our shipping costs from any refund due.
Please contact us before returning any items.
Items purchased on sale are generally not able to be returned for a refund, however occasionally a store credit may be offered.