Rumparooz Pail Liners
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Rumparooz
- Product Code: Rumparooz
- Reward Points: 1
- Price in reward points: 30
Rumparooz/Kanga Care Pail Liners are a cylindrical shape, tapered slightly towards the bottom to allow more volume and fit your pail perfectly!
This pail liner keeps the waterproof laminate on the inside where the dirty nappies are. They will fit almost any pail size. To use, place pail liner in a tall kitchen rubbish or nappy pail with a closable lid. Cinch the drawstring down with the toggle for a snug and exact fit. The fabric is cuffed at the top of the liner so when you use it in a pail you will see the fun print or color folded over the top!
- Size: 66cm tall • 84cm around the base • 137cm around the top
- Pail liner is cylindrical shaped and tapers slightly towards the bottom to allow more volume and fit your pail perfectly!
- Barrier Seam Sealing Technology:
- No “gluing" nor “ironing" to seal seams.
- Seams are physically sealed away from moisture!
- Drawstring Closure: Fits any pail size. Place in pail and cinch the drawstring down with the toggle for a snug and exact fit.
- NO-Stink Fabric: This pail liner keeps the waterproof laminate on the inside where the dirty nappies are. This keeps the dirty nappies off the fabric, which can cause permanent stink issues.
- Made from TPU laminate and corn spun polyester.
To clean, machine wash with your nappies or other soiled items.Tumble dry low or hang dry.
Rumparooz uses a water resistant polyester TPU which is a solvent-free polyester fabric that has been laminated with a thermoplastic polyurethane using a heat bonding process, not chemicals. This process is low in toxicity and is better for the natural environment then traditional PUL.
Flat rate shipping within New Zealand of $5 to non-rural addresses. Shipping is FREE for non-rural orders over $80.
Rural shipping is $8.50 for orders under $80 and $5 for orders over $80.
We aim to dispatch your order by courier the day we receive payment and you can expect to receive your order within 1-2 working days. Orders to rural addresses may take up to 3 working days and we reserve the right to use NZ Post instead of courier, if appropriate.
We can arrange Saturday delivery (in most main centres) for orders placed on Friday before 11am (or Thursday 3pm for South Island customers). Please contact us to arrange this. There is an additional $5 charge for Saturday delivery.
If for any reason an item you have ordered is out of stock we will endeavour to order the product and get it to you ASAP. If there is going to be a delay in you receiving your items you will be contacted.
If you are unhappy with any items you have purchased you may return them for a refund within 7 days of receipt. Please Contact Us to arrange any returns.
The goods are to be returned at your own expense and must be in unused, re-saleable condition, with their original packaging. Refund or a store credit will be processed on the receipt of the items in their original condition. When returning items please remember to include your details; whether you want a refund or exchange etc. It is advisable to obtain proof of postage or use tracked delivery for more security.
If a refund is required on products that had free shipping, we reserve the right to deduct our shipping costs from any refund due.
Please contact us before returning any items.
Items purchased on sale are generally not able to be returned for a refund, however occasionally a store credit may be offered.