EcoFreaks Down & Dirty Stripping Mix - 1kg
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Brand: EcoFreaks
- Product Code: EcoFreaks
- Reward Points: 1
- Price in reward points: 24
Do you want a super charged powder for soaking and stripping laundry? EcoFreaks have created this powder specifically for this purpose. It is eco-friendly, clean rinsing, low allergy and safe on cloth nappies and septic systems. No SLS, phosphates or enzymes, just pure butting kicking powder!
Use as a soak for deep removal of build up while it deodorises, is anti-bacterial, has excellent soil removing power and is gentle on clothes. Because it has no fillers, perfumes or nasty irritants, this is a low allergy option for sensitive people. Alternatively you can add a little to your normal washing powder to boost its cleaning power.
Directions for use:
- Use a bucket, plastic tub or your laundry tub
- Add approx 1 tablespoon of powder per bucket of water, adjusting up for heavily soiled items.
- Fill the container with enough hot water to cover your items (this will also dissolve the powder while you fill)
- Add your items for soaking. Wear gloves and push them under the water to make sure all are wet and the solution is covering all items while not over filling.
- Leave to soak until the water is cold. During this time, occasionally push the items under the water again to ensure even coverage.
- Empty your items in to your washing machine and run a full wash cycle on warm with no added detergent.
- Hang and dry as normal.
**please note that this powder is not suitable for delicates such as wool or silk. Test for fabric colour fastness first. Keep out of reach of children and pets.**
Flat rate shipping within New Zealand of $5 to non-rural addresses. Shipping is FREE for non-rural orders over $80.
Rural shipping is $8.50 for orders under $80 and $5 for orders over $80.
We aim to dispatch your order by courier the day we receive payment and you can expect to receive your order within 1-2 working days. Orders to rural addresses may take up to 3 working days and we reserve the right to use NZ Post instead of courier, if appropriate.
We can arrange Saturday delivery (in most main centres) for orders placed on Friday before 11am (or Thursday 3pm for South Island customers). Please contact us to arrange this. There is an additional $5 charge for Saturday delivery.
If for any reason an item you have ordered is out of stock we will endeavour to order the product and get it to you ASAP. If there is going to be a delay in you receiving your items you will be contacted.
If you are unhappy with any items you have purchased you may return them for a refund within 7 days of receipt. Please Contact Us to arrange any returns.
The goods are to be returned at your own expense and must be in unused, re-saleable condition, with their original packaging. Refund or a store credit will be processed on the receipt of the items in their original condition. When returning items please remember to include your details; whether you want a refund or exchange etc. It is advisable to obtain proof of postage or use tracked delivery for more security.
If a refund is required on products that had free shipping, we reserve the right to deduct our shipping costs from any refund due.
Please contact us before returning any items.
Items purchased on sale are generally not able to be returned for a refund, however occasionally a store credit may be offered.