Diaper Dawgs Sprayer Shield - Artic Wolf
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Brand: Diaper Dawgs
- Product Code: Diaper Dawgs
- Reward Points: 1
- Price in reward points: 30
Shigellosis, staphylococcus, salmonella, and serratia marcescens...that's the common bacteria that might be lurking inside a toilet bowl.
You have better things to worry about than inviting more germ exposure with anything that's so bulky you resort to sitting it inside your toilet bowl. The brand new Arctic Wolf Spray Collar is LIGHT with crystal clear, non-porous TPU that doesn't harbor bacteria.
The Spray Collar is a simple, no fuss accessory that keeps nasty poop splatter within the confines of the toilet bowl when spraying down a dirty cloth nappy. It's the only cloth nappy sprayer splatter shield that fits in the palm of your hand, requires no reassembly and has no toilet contact whatsoever.
Combine with a pack of Finger Guards for extra Guard Dawg protection while holding a dirty cloth nappy – the Spray Collar never touches the family toilet and neither do you!
The Arctic Wolf Spray Collar fits major nappy sprayer brands including BumGenius, Aquaus, Rinseworks, Knickernappies, OsoCozy, Blueberry Flo, Bumkins, and AMP!
Pick the perfect baby shower gift for a cloth nappying parent and clean crap in a snap with Diaper Dawgs – Attaboy!
4.75 x 4 x 4 in; 3 oz (approximately)
Made responsibly in China
HOW TO USE:
- Place the Spray Collar directly over the area with the majority of the mess. Press the Spray Collar right up against the dirty cloth nappy. Once flush against a surface, there is no means of escape for particulate water spray or mist.
- Once one area of the nappy is sprayed, take your finger off the nappy sprayer trigger, and lift the Spray Collar off the nappy to release collected waste water into the toilet bowl. Continue until everything is rinsed off as desired.
- For stubborn gussets, push the nappy sideways into the body of the Spray Collar to rinse those areas while still sealing off water escape.
- You may encounter a smidge of poo along the rims when done. Simply wipe off with a square of toilet paper or cloth wipe, and spray with a disinfectant. Since the surface area of the Spray Collar is so small...there's a lot less to clean!
Flat rate shipping within New Zealand of $5 to non-rural addresses. Shipping is FREE for non-rural orders over $80.
Rural shipping is $8.50 for orders under $80 and $5 for orders over $80.
We aim to dispatch your order by courier the day we receive payment and you can expect to receive your order within 1-2 working days. Orders to rural addresses may take up to 3 working days and we reserve the right to use NZ Post instead of courier, if appropriate.
We can arrange Saturday delivery (in most main centres) for orders placed on Friday before 11am (or Thursday 3pm for South Island customers). Please contact us to arrange this. There is an additional $5 charge for Saturday delivery.
If for any reason an item you have ordered is out of stock we will endeavour to order the product and get it to you ASAP. If there is going to be a delay in you receiving your items you will be contacted.
If you are unhappy with any items you have purchased you may return them for a refund within 7 days of receipt. Please Contact Us to arrange any returns.
The goods are to be returned at your own expense and must be in unused, re-saleable condition, with their original packaging. Refund or a store credit will be processed on the receipt of the items in their original condition. When returning items please remember to include your details; whether you want a refund or exchange etc. It is advisable to obtain proof of postage or use tracked delivery for more security.
If a refund is required on products that had free shipping, we reserve the right to deduct our shipping costs from any refund due.
Please contact us before returning any items.
Items purchased on sale are generally not able to be returned for a refund, however occasionally a store credit may be offered.