Lalabye Baby One-Size Covers
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Brand: Lalabye Baby
- Product Code: Lalabye Baby
- Price in reward points: 28
Lalabye Baby One-Size Nappy Covers
Lalabye Baby Diaper Covers are made from the same material as their One Size Nappies: lightweight and water-resistant fabric (TPU) with a laminated interior that can be easily wiped clean/dry and re-used immediately. The softly bound leg and back elastics are great for babies with sensitive skin, and set the look of our Covers apart from our One-Size Nappies. Adjustable to fit your baby or toddler ranging from 8-35 lbs, the cover is a water-resistant shell that can be used for any time of day and for several activities such as sleeping, swimming, or even potty training!
**Covers are sold without absorbency, so be sure to add your favorite absorbent material before use as a diaper, such as prefolds, flats, or flour sack towels. Or you can use the covers as an all-in-two by snapping in a Lalabye Baby bamboo or stay dry insert (sold separately), or snap the cover over-top your favorite nighttime fitted!**
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy TPU (water-resistant) fabric provides a custom fit and wipeable interior.
- Rainbow color waist snaps facilitates quick and easy diaper changes every time. Perfect for caregivers and grandparents.
- Secure Fit - Durable snap closures help keep diapers on active babies and toddlers.
- Fits newborn to toddler - rise snaps adjust to fit extra small (newborn), small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ pounds).
- Water-resistant belly band/insert stopper prevents leaks at the tummy. Perfect for those tummy sleepers.
- Covers are sold individually with no inserts for absorbency (inserts are available for purchase separately, or use your own choice of inserts such as fitteds, prefolds, flats, or even flour sack towels).
- Easy to use and clean - easily wipeable TPU interior allows for use as an all-in-two.
Flat rate shipping within New Zealand of $6 to non-rural addresses.
Rural shipping is $9.50.
Free shipping is not available during the closing down sale.
We aim to dispatch your order by courier the day we receive payment and you can expect to receive your order within 1-2 working days. Orders to rural addresses may take up to 3 working days and we reserve the right to use NZ Post instead of courier, if appropriate.
We can arrange Saturday delivery (in most main centres) for orders placed on Friday before 11am (or Thursday 3pm for South Island customers). Please contact us to arrange this. There is an additional $5 charge for Saturday delivery.
If for any reason an item you have ordered is out of stock we will endeavour to order the product and get it to you ASAP. If there is going to be a delay in you receiving your items you will be contacted.
If you are unhappy with any items you have purchased you may return them for a refund within 7 days of receipt. Please Contact Us to arrange any returns.
The goods are to be returned at your own expense and must be in unused, re-saleable condition, with their original packaging. Refund or a store credit will be processed on the receipt of the items in their original condition. When returning items please remember to include your details; whether you want a refund or exchange etc. It is advisable to obtain proof of postage or use tracked delivery for more security.
If a refund is required on products that had free shipping, we reserve the right to deduct our shipping costs from any refund due.
Please contact us before returning any items.
Items purchased on sale are generally not able to be returned for a refund, however occasionally a store credit may be offered.