Ecobubs Essentials One-Size Nappy - Stay-Dry Lining V2
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Ecobubs
- Product Code: Ecobubs
- Reward Points: 1
An affordable one-size nappy from Ecobubs!
The new V2 design no longer has a hip snap so fits bigger banker basis for longer. If you prefer the hip snap, we can add them for you!
- One-size nappy fits from 4kg to 16kg.
- Great prints and rainbow colours.
- Natural bamboo/organic cotton lining for extra absorbency or synthetic microfleece stay-dry lining to keep baby feeling dry.
- All-in-Two nappy with snap-in inserts and also a front opening pocket to add extra absorbency as needed.
- Front snapping with 2 rows of snaps for a great fit around the waist and legs
- 2 thirsty snap-in bamboo/organic cotton inserts included; one large, one small. Use the small when the rise is snapped down, the large as your baby grows/wetting increases and both together for heavy wetters, long naps or overnight. The small insert also fits in the Ecobubs Essentials Poppet nappy to give you more absorbency in the newborn nappy, and the newborn insert can be used as a booster in the one-size nappy.
- Choose whether you want a standard bamboo/organic cotton insert set or a microfleece topped set.
- "Wrap and Snap" system - when soiled, roll up and snap the wings together using the crossover snap to create a tidy little package. Great when out and about.
- Designed in NZ. Ethically made in China.
Ecobubs Essentials are also available in bundles and bulk packs - please see Value Packs.
Flat rate shipping within New Zealand of $5 to non-rural addresses. Shipping is FREE for non-rural orders over $80.
Rural shipping is $8.50 for orders under $80 and $5 for orders over $80.
We aim to dispatch your order by courier the day we receive payment and you can expect to receive your order within 1-2 working days. Orders to rural addresses may take up to 3 working days and we reserve the right to use NZ Post instead of courier, if appropriate.
We can arrange Saturday delivery (in most main centres) for orders placed on Friday before 11am (or Thursday 3pm for South Island customers). Please contact us to arrange this. There is an additional $5 charge for Saturday delivery.
If for any reason an item you have ordered is out of stock we will endeavour to order the product and get it to you ASAP. If there is going to be a delay in you receiving your items you will be contacted.
If you are unhappy with any items you have purchased you may return them for a refund within 7 days of receipt. Please Contact Us to arrange any returns.
The goods are to be returned at your own expense and must be in unused, re-saleable condition, with their original packaging. Refund or a store credit will be processed on the receipt of the items in their original condition. When returning items please remember to include your details; whether you want a refund or exchange etc. It is advisable to obtain proof of postage or use tracked delivery for more security.
If a refund is required on products that had free shipping, we reserve the right to deduct our shipping costs from any refund due.
Please contact us before returning any items.
Items purchased on sale are generally not able to be returned for a refund, however occasionally a store credit may be offered.