Caliwoods Stainless Steel Pegs - 18pk
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: CaliWoods
- Product Code: CaliWoods
- Price in reward points: 22
CaliWoods Stainless Clothing Pegs - Durable, Stainless Steel Clothing Pegs - with a 10 Year Guarantee*
Who is sick of broken, sun cracked plastic pegs? Your not the only one, we have the solution!
Made to last from Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel - resists salty breeze and withstands coastal washing lines!
Pack contains 18 x Marine Grade Stainless Steel Clothing Pegs
6cm High x 3cm On The 'Squeeze Part' x 0.2cm In Thickness For Durability.
CaliWoods Clothing Pegs:
- All Reusable Clothing Pegs are made from Type 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel.
- All CaliWoods Clothing Pegs are 6cm high x 3cm on the 'squeeze part'. We added in thickness, to 0.2cm, so they are long lasting.
- All Stainless Clothing Pegs are perfectly finished and polished.
- They are built to last and are incredibly durable coming with a 10 Year Guarantee
- CaliWoods Metal Clothing Pegs are weather and salt resistance, with a no rust guarantee.
- If you live in a coastal location, we recommend rinsing your pegs every few weeks. This will prevent salt build up and extend their lifespan.
Why Clothing Pegs Are a Favourite of Ours!
- They are a durable, eco-gift for friends and family that will last!
- We are passionate about using what you have, and then opting in for durable, sustainable products when you have to replace them.
- They are soft on fabrics - no sharp edges. Some say that they leave less of an indent than their plastic pegs, excellent!
- With the 10 year guarantee you have peace of mind in the quality of the product you are investing your money in.
Single-use plastic is a massive culprit for the pollution of our oceans and the health of our environment. CaliWoods is passionate about providing you with reusable, high quality and long lasting alternatives.
Flat rate shipping within New Zealand of $5 to non-rural addresses. Shipping is FREE for non-rural orders over $80.
Rural shipping is $8.50 for orders under $80 and $5 for orders over $80.
We aim to dispatch your order by courier the day we receive payment and you can expect to receive your order within 1-2 working days. Orders to rural addresses may take up to 3 working days and we reserve the right to use NZ Post instead of courier, if appropriate.
We can arrange Saturday delivery (in most main centres) for orders placed on Friday before 11am (or Thursday 3pm for South Island customers). Please contact us to arrange this. There is an additional $5 charge for Saturday delivery.
If for any reason an item you have ordered is out of stock we will endeavour to order the product and get it to you ASAP. If there is going to be a delay in you receiving your items you will be contacted.
If you are unhappy with any items you have purchased you may return them for a refund within 7 days of receipt. Please Contact Us to arrange any returns.
The goods are to be returned at your own expense and must be in unused, re-saleable condition, with their original packaging. Refund or a store credit will be processed on the receipt of the items in their original condition. When returning items please remember to include your details; whether you want a refund or exchange etc. It is advisable to obtain proof of postage or use tracked delivery for more security.
If a refund is required on products that had free shipping, we reserve the right to deduct our shipping costs from any refund due.
Please contact us before returning any items.
Items purchased on sale are generally not able to be returned for a refund, however occasionally a store credit may be offered.