Lenny Lamb Ergonomic Carrier - Moulin Aquarelle
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Lenny Lamb
- Product Code: Lenny Lamb
- Reward Points: 12
- Price in reward points: 249
Gorgeous carriers made from stunning woven wrap fabrics, in beautiful designs. They are comfortable, look amazing and are great quality. The baby-sized carrier is suitable from about 6kg-20kg and the toddler carrier from about 18mths+
LennyLamb Ergonomic Carrier is a type of soft structured carrier which has a special system of straps and buckles to provide you with a carrier that ensures a perfect fit.
Features of the LennyLamb Ergonomic Carrier:
- Baby carrier is suitable from about 6kg-20kg. Toddler carrier from about 18mths+.
- Can be used for front and back carry
- Straps can be crossed for front carry
- Made from LennyLamb woven fabrics - highest quality fabrics made of the finest yarn, all yarn and dyes used for LennyLamb fabrics have the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certificate
- Has certificates of compliance with the ASTM F2236-14 and EN 13209-2:2006 norms
- Made in Poland
- Has a three point safety buckle which prevents accidental opening
- Has four way adjustable shoulder straps for a perfect fit
- Has an adjustable hoodie hood
- Has a contoured panel, soft padded straps and legs out padding for the baby
- This carrier is made from cotton of 260g/m2.
IMPORTANT: Waist Bag, Drool Pads and Reach Straps are NOT included.
Actual colors of the fabric may vary from pictures. Pattern placement may vary from the one in the pictures.
Flat rate shipping within New Zealand of $5 to non-rural addresses. Shipping is FREE for non-rural orders over $80.
Rural shipping is $8.50 for orders under $80 and $5 for orders over $80.
We aim to dispatch your order by courier the day we receive payment and you can expect to receive your order within 1-2 working days. Orders to rural addresses may take up to 3 working days and we reserve the right to use NZ Post instead of courier, if appropriate.
We can arrange Saturday delivery (in most main centres) for orders placed on Friday before 11am (or Thursday 3pm for South Island customers). Please contact us to arrange this. There is an additional $5 charge for Saturday delivery.
If for any reason an item you have ordered is out of stock we will endeavour to order the product and get it to you ASAP. If there is going to be a delay in you receiving your items you will be contacted.
If you are unhappy with any items you have purchased you may return them for a refund within 7 days of receipt. Please Contact Us to arrange any returns.
The goods are to be returned at your own expense and must be in unused, re-saleable condition, with their original packaging. Refund or a store credit will be processed on the receipt of the items in their original condition. When returning items please remember to include your details; whether you want a refund or exchange etc. It is advisable to obtain proof of postage or use tracked delivery for more security.
If a refund is required on products that had free shipping, we reserve the right to deduct our shipping costs from any refund due.
Please contact us before returning any items.
Items purchased on sale are generally not able to be returned for a refund, however occasionally a store credit may be offered.