CaliWoods Cleaner Brush Box - 2 Pack
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: CaliWoods
- Product Code: CaliWoods
- Price in reward points: 9
Completely plastic-free Cleaner Brush Pack.
- Make cleaning your CaliWoods Reusable Metal Straws even easier with these specialised Straw Cleaner Brushes.
- More sustainable with compostable Natural Fibre bristles and highly recyclable stainless steel handle.
- CaliWoods Reusable Straws Cleaner Brush Pack for Drinking Straws Specialised Straw Cleaner Brush Pack - one size fits all
- Made specifically for CaliWoods Reusable Straws
- Really useful for other little places...coffee machines, drink bottles.
- Made from type 304 Stainless Steel and Natural Fibre Wool Bristles
2 x Straw Cleaner Brushes per pack
Every CaliWoods 4 pack of Reusable Drinking Straws comes with 1 included Cleaner Brush. The Natural Fibre Cleaner Brush Pack is perfect if your initial brush is done and you would like to replace it.
You can also add this pack onto your straw order so that you will have spare Cleaner Brushes when you need them.
- The Cleaner Brush Packs are designed to make sure your Reusable CaliStraws remain in perfect condition inside and out.
- After you have finished with your Reusable Straw, rinse under water as soon as practical. You can also soak your straw in hot soapy water if you don't have time to wash right away or are using multiple straws at the same time.
- The Straw Cleaner Brush is then used to get inside the straw. It is recommended that you rinse the Cleaner Brush with hot water and then put a tiny bit of soap onto the bristles. Insert the Cleaner Brush into the Reusable Straw to clean from both ends.
- Rinse through with hot water and then leave to dry. Your CaliWoods Reusable Straws are made from food-grade stainless steel so it can also be popped into the dishwasher.
Flat rate shipping within New Zealand of $6 to non-rural addresses.
Rural shipping is $9.50.
Free shipping is not available during the closing down sale.
We aim to dispatch your order by courier the day we receive payment and you can expect to receive your order within 1-2 working days. Orders to rural addresses may take up to 3 working days and we reserve the right to use NZ Post instead of courier, if appropriate.
We can arrange Saturday delivery (in most main centres) for orders placed on Friday before 11am (or Thursday 3pm for South Island customers). Please contact us to arrange this. There is an additional $5 charge for Saturday delivery.
If for any reason an item you have ordered is out of stock we will endeavour to order the product and get it to you ASAP. If there is going to be a delay in you receiving your items you will be contacted.
If you are unhappy with any items you have purchased you may return them for a refund within 7 days of receipt. Please Contact Us to arrange any returns.
The goods are to be returned at your own expense and must be in unused, re-saleable condition, with their original packaging. Refund or a store credit will be processed on the receipt of the items in their original condition. When returning items please remember to include your details; whether you want a refund or exchange etc. It is advisable to obtain proof of postage or use tracked delivery for more security.
If a refund is required on products that had free shipping, we reserve the right to deduct our shipping costs from any refund due.
Please contact us before returning any items.
Items purchased on sale are generally not able to be returned for a refund, however occasionally a store credit may be offered.