Soft Structured Carriers
When someone refers to a Tula, they are most likely referring to the soft structured ergonomic canvas carriers, or buckle carriers. Tula Baby Carriers are made from 100% cotton canvas and quality fabrics and come in a wide range of prints and colours. The Tula Baby Carrier is available in two sizes, Standard (Baby) and Toddler and can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (with the standard baby carrier). Tula baby carriers are one of the top carriers on the market and one of the safest carriers
Features of every Tula Carrier:
- Can be used in both front carry and back carry
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (baby sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Baby sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert* (sold separately)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Baby Size Carrier Panel Measures 15.5" tall, 15” wide at the seat, and 17” wide at the top.
- Baby Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 20” when not expanded and 23” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Toddler Size Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall, 18.5” wide at the seat, and 20” wide at the top.
- Toddler Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 18” when not expanded and 21” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Hip Belt Measures 5.5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
*Infants weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
Tula do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
- BABY CARRIERS
- CAR SEATS
- FOR THE FAMILY
- About Us
- Types of Cloth Nappies
- Caring for Cloth Nappies
- Caring for Wool Covers
- Payment Details
- Adjusting or Cancelling Orders
- Shipping & Returns
- Gift Card Exchange
- Newborn Nappy Hire
- Referral Programme
- Loyalty Programme
- Gift Registry
- Nappy Heaven VIP Club
- Terms & Conditions
- Work and Income NZ Quotes
- Contact Us
- Site Map
Out Of Stock